My own little blog

Folks, I’ve decided to add another blog to the millions, if not billions, of blogs out there on the world wide web. I set up my own little blog, MK's Views.

Put away the champagne, I’m not leaving AWH or Crusader Rabbit; you’ll still have to put up with my views here, as long as they’ll have me. I created my own blog so I can freely post certain things that might be irrelevant here or cause you to doze off after a few seconds.

So I expect all of you to head over there at least once every day to tell me how wonderful the blog is and how interesting all my posts are!! I don’t want to hear any flimsy excuses about having a life and work and all that.

Just kidding, stop by when you want, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them