10 Years Max

The girl, who cannot be identified under Canadian law, told a jury in little more than a whisper that her boyfriend, Jeremy Steinke, had killed her parents and then ordered her to stab the little boy, the daily Globe and Mail reported. "He yells at me, 'Stab him, just stab him! Slit his throat!'" she testified. "I said, 'I can't, I can't,' and he said, 'You have to. I did this for you'."

According to the Globe and Mail, the girl testified her brother pleaded with her for his life, saying: "I'm scared. I'm too young to die." She said she stabbed him once with a kitchen knife "somewhere on his upper body," but could not do anything more, the paper said. The girl claimed that angered Mr Steinke, who was covered in her parents' blood and panting, so he grabbed the boy and slit his throat.

The girl also admitted to having sex with Mr Steinke in his trailer after sneaking out of the house one week before the April 2006 slayings, and again in a friend's apartment while her family lay dead, hours before their bodies were discovered by her brother's playmate peering through a basement window. "I loved him so much. I thought it would bring us closer together," she said. Mr Steinke faces three charges of first-degree murder in the killings, but has not yet entered a plea and no trial date has been set. Source.

MK – They’ll give the girl 10 years max, as for the 23-year-old pedophile Steinke, maybe 30 years tops. Personally, I’d give the girl life, no parole, and the fellow a date with a stout tree and a strong rope. I might be wrong, hopefully Canadians are a bit like their southern neighbors, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them