Oh well..

One way of looking at results of the 2006 elections is, well it certainly took you guys long enough!!
Democrats have shifted the balance of power on Capitol Hill, capturing control of the U.S. House of Representatives for the first time in 12 years and gaining ground in the battle to win the Senate.
From my reading of the opinion pages and analysis, the Democrats have made a come back, not because they have better policies, but rather the Republicans are not satisfying the voters.

Hopefully the electorate will insist on results from the Democrats, which they will have to provide, lest they want to go for another 12 years stint outside.

Does this mean the Democrats will be kicking the republicans out of the Whitehouse in 2008, maybe, Americans have to decide who they trust.

I’m not depressed at the prospect; I think I’ll put my Islamist shoes on for a while. Why? Think long term Dumocrats, numbers leftists, us conservatives are multiplying, you’re not.

Last man standing people, it's just a matter of time, demographics is a bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them