Lefty fuckheads try to destroy basic parental rights while denying they are like communists.

Lefty fuckheads try to destroy basic parental rights while denying they are like communists.

Okay. That is not really true. While leftists are trying to destroy the basic parental right of disciplining your child, it is only some of them like Mr Lefty who pretend they aren’t like the communists of old.

44 Minutes plus Ads had a “story” (and I use the term loosely. It was more a segment of balls-to-the-wall lying and misinformation) on the “detrimental” effects of smacking.

The only ones who suffer detrimental effects are leftists as they will be faced with tough, disciplined people who will not be so easy to enslave.

Leftist lies are nothing new but the utter lies and bullshit told by some fuck named Adam Blakester from Child Welfare Agency NAPCAN with such audacity was something else.

This fuckstick had the nerve to say “smacking doesn’t work” as a discipline technique. Funny how this is much like the leftist lie that “capital punishment doesn’t work” and yet both certainly do work. He went on to say that by smacking the child, they don’t understand why some behaviour is unacceptable.

And this fucking leftist wanker wants the government to take away your parental rights and force you to raise your children how he thinks you should raise them.

I am going to explain something to you, fuckwit. Smacking does work and the child doesn’t have to understand why something is unacceptable – they will learn that in time. All that matters for now is that they know what is and what isn’t acceptable.

Case in point: I still remember one particular smacking I got.

For some reason, I once told my grandmother to shut up. I don’t remember why, but I do remember the belting I got. I learned then and there that telling grandma to shut up is not acceptable behaviour. I couldn’t really understand why it wasn’t acceptable. After all, my friends and I tell each other to shut up all the time so what’s the big deal?

This incident was never brought up again by either my parents or my grandmother but as I got older, I began to understand why it isn’t nice to tell Grandma to shut up.

Without the smacking, that would have been many years of me going around telling old people to shut up.

But of course, truth doesn’t matter to leftists.

I can tell you now that my kids will be smacked when they need it. I am not so naive as to pretend they will never need it, but I will be doing my best to make sure they don’t need it often. And if that means giving them a smack early on to stop unacceptable behaviour (even if they don’t understand why it’s unacceptable behaviour) then so be it.

My kids are going to grow up to be tough and to torture and torment leftists. They will not be brought up to be their slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them