Hey, I'm Anti-War, Too!

Excerpt from Arlene Peck:

Just because I am against war, doesn't mean that I can't see the necessity of fighting one... especially when I realize that I am watching a wave of savage 7th century barbarians climbing over the hill ready to kill everyone in sight. I just happen to be a little more basic in my thinking than what I am seeing in most of the press and for sure the political pundits in the EU and United Nations. We have an enemy that wants to kill us. And, when I say "us" I, am talking about our entire western culture. Israel doesn't have a thing to do about it except that they are a modern democratic country living in a bad neighborhood, surrounded by a savage culture that has been carefully nurtured on hatred and survives on submission. Do you remember when we lived 'normal' lives and were not consumed 24/7 with pictures of raging savages with fists raised shouting "Jihad" "Jihad?" ....

Maybe because I have actually been to the area a couple of dozen times and visited many of the Arab countries. including Lebanon in June of 1982, as a journalist covering the IDF and again in 1993, that I was able to see with my own eyes what a sick society the Jewish state is actually fighting. Now, I don't have to go so far to see what the Israelis live with every day. All one has to do is walk into any of your local mosques and listen to what they are saying... here! In America!

Last year, I spent a few hours listening to what this "gentle" nation was saying at a mosque here, in Los Angeles. Granted, they did not tell their well-dressed western audience to go out and kill everyone who is not one of them, as, I have no doubt, is the case with Imams in Arab countries. They were more sophisticated than that. They gave "sermons" telling the audience that their job was to go back to their homes and channel their "American" children into educational tracks leading to occupations such as journalism and politics , because those are the areas they need to `infiltrate' to get their point across. Folks, that is what scares the living bee-gees out of me! Because a lot of our media reporting looks like they have done just that!

I have a friend who told me about her return last year to her hometown of Dearborn, Michigan for a class reunion. She even went back to her school for the obligatory visit. Rhona was astounded! Gone were the cheerleaders and girls in tight jeans. Headscarves and clothes that completely covered the female students have now replaced them. Dearborn Michigan! That was her moment of truth....

More here

(For more postings from me, see TONGUE-TIED, EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them