Has The human headline got AIDS?



Before



After

Derryn Hinch admits he looks like a "dead man walking". The veteran broadcaster is battling a mystery illness that has caused him to lose a large amount of weight. He looks gaunt and pale and his physical problems have been compounded by the stress of sexual assault allegations. Melbourne-based Hinch, 62, recently had a spell in hospital and has faced repeated media questioning about his health. He said he did not have a life-threatening condition and joked about his prospects. "You can't kill weeds," he said. Hinch said his condition was clear when he saw himself on television recently. "I looked like a dead man walking," he said.

He denied he has bowel cancer but he won't publicly say what is wrong. "I've just made a decision, after discussing it with my wife, that it's between my doctor, her and me," Hinch said. Asked if he was suffering from a life-threatening condition, Hinch answered: "I'm not going to talk about it."

Source

(For more postings from me, see EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them