"Rainbow sheep"?

The latest from the Unhinged Kingdom:

"Traditional nursery rhymes are being rewritten at nursery schools to avoid causing offence to children. Instead of singing "Baa baa, black sheep" as generations of children have learnt to do, toddlers in Oxfordshire are being taught to sing "Baa baa, rainbow sheep".

Source


So what is a rainbow sheep? And how could a child conceivably be "offended" by the color of a black sheep? It seems that even the color of animals can now be incorrect. I thought it was just a joke when people say: "It's a case of the pot calling the kettle Afro-American" but it seems that Britain is serious about such things.

(For more postings from me, see EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them