Has Anybody Asked the Women?

As far as I know, women do NOT like men in their restrooms. I can guarantee you that at least 99% of women would say that such a thing would make them feel "uncomfortable". And making anybody feel "uncomfortable" is one of the great sins of this politically correct age. Even using the word "niggardly" has made some people feel so "uncomfortable" that the person using the word has lost their job over it.

But it seems to matter a lot what it is that makes you feel "uncomfortable". We read here that in New York a guy dressed as a woman MUST be allowed to use women's restrooms. Why? Because he has been "in transition" to becoming a female for ten years. Sounds like a handy excuse for a pervert to me.

But how come nobody even took an interest in what the women users of the facility wanted? Looks like one "transgender" person is way more important than a whole heap of women. If Harvard President Larry Summers had been a "transgender" person, he would probably still have his job.

(For more postings from me, see EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. My Home Page. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them