"Yahoo" Panders to Muslims

We have all heard of a certain search engine company that panders to the Communist Chinese while defying the Bush administration (does that tell you anything about their politics?) so I thought I might remind readers that they are not the only "evil" search engine company around. "Yahoo" does its share of political pandering too. There is a story here noting that the words "allah" "binladen" "osama" and "raghead" (among others) were not allowed as part of Yahoo usernames -- until that got adverse publicity.

And appeasement is working its usual magic. The Chinese now want even more "co-operation"

I myself use MSN Search. In my experience they are the ones who find most hits anyway.

(For more postings from me, see EDUCATION WATCH, GREENIE WATCH, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WATCH, GUN WATCH, SOCIALIZED MEDICINE, AUSTRALIAN POLITICS and DISSECTING LEFTISM. Email me (John Ray) here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them