. . .please, do not adjust your sets. . .

Apologies for the momentary nervous breakdown, folks.

Blogger took an eggbeater to the AWH html - just to see what would happen (as you do - you remember, as a child, like when you painted your little brother's or sister's head black, 'just to see what would happen'). . .

Well, now we know.

UPDATE and BUMP from Leigh: That would be my fault for the eggbeater to the HTML. Well, I didn't actually change anything, but what appeared on the site was something I'd been working on all day, and I do have template-changing permissions... honestly though, I didn't alter anything. But I'll accept responsibility.This is probably a grand time to work on a reworked-but-similar-to-the-old-design. I'll get onto it at some point early next week.

UPDATE and BUMP from James: Nope, it's Blogger. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them