New Oz blog

I am a bit embarrassed to be reporting this but I have started yet another blog -- a blog devoted solely to Australian politics. There are of course already heaps of excellent Australian-oriented conservative blogs. This is one of them and you will find a list of more of them towards the bottom of my blogroll at Dissecting Leftism.

So the purpose of my new blog is very limited. I just want to put up there what in my view is the most interesting or striking bit of news or commentary to come out of Australia that I have encountered that day. Sometimes, I will also mention the item on Dissecting Leftism or here on this blog -- if it seems likely to have international interest -- but on other occasions I will not.

Comments? Email John Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them