The Face of Fugly

And I’m not talking about the picture.



I’m talking about the mind.

Seeing this pathetic creature, I felt little doubt that a lifetime of being beaten to a heavily hijabbed pulp probably helped tremendously when it came to strapping on the old explodey goodies.

But what was it that short-circuited this woman’s brain when she walked into the middle of a wedding celebration and pushed her little red button? In the middle of a wedding celebration packed with fellow Muslims? A happy time? Candidates for a high-velocity dose of metal and mayhem? Why?

Actually, I lie. I don’t want to understand what drove this woman, or her dead husband, to do what they did.

I want absolutely nothing to do with them or their mindset – not ever.

Bring on the quarantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them