IQ revisited


For those who take an interest in such things, I have recently put up on Majority rights my explanation of why the Chinese score above our average on IQ and the Indians score below.

IQ and liberal hypocrisy "A Yankee leftist acquaintance of mine sent me an email shortly after the election telling me that before I gloat about Bush's victory (I replied that my candidate, the Libertarian, lost too), I might find the attached chart of interest--he attached that chart showing IQ by red and blue state. The chart is pretty striking in that the average IQ of almost every red state is below that of the blue states. No doubt this is intended to show that Democrats are smarter than Republicans.... What is hypocritical about this chart is that it is circulated by the same people who bristled at Charles Murray's comments about race and IQ in "The Bell Curve". [The list of State IQs is of course a hoax]

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them